FINALLY! - Say Goodbye to Shaving, Waxing, and Expensive IPL Clinic Treatments FOREVER!!!
Don't Pay $3.000+ to Laser Clinics, get Full-body laser removal at home!
Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is the most popular technology applied in hair removal applications. This has been used at professional beauty salons for hair removal. It has been proven as safe and effective. The principle is to emit a strong pulse and be absorbed by the hair follicle, thereby damaging the hair follicle and achieving permanent hair removal.
IPL hair removal system features a compact design that is perfect for use in your home or on the go.
- Hair Removal-Intense Pulsed Light penetrates into the dermis and is absorbed by the melanin in the hair follicle, producing a photothermal effect, conducting the energy from hair section to hair root, raising the temperature of melanin rapidly and decomposing it. Thus hair re-growth is stopped permanently.
- It is a safe, painless and effectively permanent solution to remove unwanted hair in comparison with continual waxing, shaving or plucking.
- Ideal for full body hair removal, including arms, underarms, bikini line, legs, back, face, and chest.
- It has 5 different energy levels to adapt to different skin sensitivities. From 1 (Lowest) to 5 (Highest) can be adjustable, please choose the level according to your needs. The higher the level, the greater the strength, the better the effect of hair removal (For the first use, recommended use level 1).
- Safe and effective for all types of skin.
- Suitable for women or men.
- The Intense Pulsed Light hair removal system is especially effective on Black, Dark Brown, Medium Brown or Light brown hair.
- After continuous treatments, hair is prevented from growing back.
- It can promote cell regeneration and restore skin elasticity.
- Works effectively on a wide variety of hair and skin types.
- With dual-mode which is easy to use. Auto mode is for large area hair removal while the Manual mode is for precise hair removal.
- After just 8 weeks of treatment, you can see an obvious effect.
- Treat any body part in under 10 minutes and do it only once a week.
- You’ll see noticeable hair reduction after only 2-3 sessions.
- After the initial treatment, use me once a month for 3 months.
- For maintenance, use me every 2 - 3 months. Bai razor cuts!
How to use
Remove excess hair by shaving, epilating or waxing the area before the first treatment.
select the correct intensity level.
Turn the unit on and press it to your skin. Wait for the ready to the flashlight to turn on and press the flash button.
As with any other IPL treatment, It requires pigment in the hair to attract the light. After the light is attracted the hair roots heat up and stimulated not to grow back. In a similar fashion, a low level of pigment in the skin is needed so that the skin will not attract the light. Thus, It works on (naturally) dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones ranging from very white to dark brown and does not work on red, light blonde and white/grey hair, or on very dark skin.*
Professional IPL treatments already exist for 25 years and research hasn't shown the appearance of skin cancer or fertility issues. No serious side effects or damage from long-term use have been reported. IPL technology is derived from the technology used in professional salons. We have adopted the technology for safe and effective use at home. It has been developed in conjunction with leading dermatologists and tested with over 2000 women. It fulfills all the safety regulations for home-use appliances. As with any skincare product, it is important to use the appliance in accordance with the user manual.